100 Matcha Recipes - Recipes include everything from matcha eggnog, matcha cookies, matcha smoothies, matcha brownies to matcha martinis!
Seven Healthy Reasons to Drink Matcha
- Matcha has more antioxidants than blueberries.
- Matcha contains high levels of EGCG. EGCG has been found to stop the growth of breast tumors in clinical studies of matcha.
- Matcha contains catechins. Catechins have been found to reduce cholesterol and aid in fat metabolism.
- Matcha is antibacterial and kills germs in the mouth. Matcha aids in reducing bad breath and periodontal diseases.
- Matcha is antiviral and has shown to halt influenza, the common cold and even H1N1.
- Matcha is rich in theanine. Theanine promotes a sense of well being, relaxation and mental alertness.
- Matcha contains selenium, magnesium, chromium, zinc, potassium and calcium. Matcha also has vitamin C.