Web Tools for My Organized Chaos

I have always been a fan of word maps and various graphic organizers. I came across a new site and I think it would be a great tool for a variety of projects. I actually found it through my district's technology web page. Outlines are one of the skills I need to focus on in my classroom and I am looking forward to applying this tool with my students, son and with my own projects. Below is a sample of what you can do with this helpful tool.

The site is super easy to use. Simply replace the existing template with your own title and subtitles. Once you have filled in the text you can choose how to use your Mind Map: Download as a PDF, download as a graphic (png), share on Facebook, tweet or simply save it as a file. Have fun and see how you could best use your Mind Map. Hmmmmm, maybe this would be a neat way to organize drafts for articles. Cool! Check it out: Text2MindMap.com 

4 comments:

  1. I have a friend who uses and loves this tool----thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey! It really is a neat tool and I'm trying to come up with different ways to use it. Glad to see you.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I need to start using graphic organizers. Yep. This looks incredible and very organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cyndi, we can all use a lil bit of organization. Getting there is part of the fun! hehe

      Delete